How to identify, manage, and deploy automation, in QC labs and on the shop floor, using an incremental approach for fast ROI and lower risk
In this recorded seminar, you will learn about a step-by-step approach to identify, manage, and implement collaborative automation projects in quality departments and on the shop floor.
We review best practices for getting started with automation, particularly for small-to-medium manufacturers that have limited automation experience.
Learning objectives for this seminar include:
• How to identify ideal automation tasks in your QC department.
• Best practices for managing projects with incremental automation.
• How to manage part input and feeding.
• Gauge selection, with sample gauge R&R calculations and industry benchmarks.
• Considerations for part output, data logging and part sorting.
• How to build a business case, and calculate payback period and return on investment.
We will also review industry trends in quality and automation, and share video analysis of successful automated gauging deployments.