NYMAT Demo Day
JULY 20, 2022 | Rochester, NY
See live and up-close demonstrations of automation solutions including Haas 5-axis milling and CNC turning, Titan EDM drilling, Nomura Swiss turning, various robotic machine tending solutions, and the Q-Span Automated Gauging System.
Robert E. Morris Co. Automation Expo
AUGUST 8, 2022 | Dover, NH
Join us for this New England automation expo by Universal Robots and the Robert E. Morris Company.
- Get hands on with real demos of the Q-Span Automated Gauging System and other examples of collaborative robots (cobots) powering automated processes
- Network with 10 different integrators and UR+ partners who specialize in deploying cobot automation throughout New England
- Explore how technologies unique to cobots are driving business benefits for manufacturers in every industry
SEPTEMBER 12-17, 2022 | Chicago, IL | Booth 135414 – Quality Hall (see floor plan)
Don’t miss our conference presentation
How to Automate Dimensional Gauging on the Production Floor
Monday, Sept. 12 at 11 am
West Building, Room W193-B
IMTS – The International Manufacturing Technology Show – is the leading global marketplace to connect buyers and sellers of manufacturing equipment, products and software through exhibitions, events and partnerships to advance the industry and its businesses. Powered by AMT.
Available on Demand
Cobots in Metrology
This diverse panel covered the basics of collaborative robots, and then presented examples of their use in metrology using both contact gauging and non-contact gauging methods. Panelists were from Universal Robots (collaborative robots), New Scale Robotics (automated gauging systems), and 3D InfoTech (vision systems).
Primary Topics of This Webinar:
- Basics of collaborative robots and collaborative technology
- Types of inspections that can be performed
- Real-world case studies in quality inspection and metrology
- Key steps to getting started with cobot automation
Eliminating Bottlenecks with Automated Dimensional Gaging
AVAILABLE THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2022
Join an expert team of panelists from New Scale Robotics and Universal Robots to learn how QC teams can effectively automate their current gauging processes to alleviate QC bottlenecks, improve real-time process control and collecct digital inspection data for their suppliers. Join the live webinar with Q&A on Nov. 30, or register to view on demand.
ASQ World Conf. on Quality & Improvement (WCQI)
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
WCQI 2021 celebrated 75 years of bringing quality professionals together to transform people, processes, and organizations. The event was held May 24-28, 2021.
Watch our on-demand session, From Manual Gages to Robotic Calipers: Who, Why and How (Session D64). Learn to identify potential benefits of robotic calipers, make the business case for implementing agile inspection tools, and follow best practices for implementing automated part inspection in high-mix, small-batch manufacturing.
How it’s Measured: Contact Measurement for Small Parts in Medical Devices
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Join New Scale Robotics and Universal Robots for this webinar. Quality Control is one of the most important parts in medical device manufacturing, but one of the last to be automated. Collaborative robots are transforming manufacturing and now entering into the quality space using technologies that automate contact measurement, data collection, sorting: all with a high precision and repeatability.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Understand how collaborative robots can be used within the Quality Control area
- Hear about the importance of automating contact measurement
- Review use cases and applications for medical device industry
- See live robot demonstration with automated gripper calipers
Webinar: Automating Manual Part Inspection with Collaborative Robots
Manufacturers are using collaborative robots to lower costs and reduce production errors in a wide variety of applications. Quality departments are often last in line to benefit from automation, even though they have many manual, repetitive and mundane tasks that are excellent candidates for automation.
Join us for this webinar to find out how a Q-Span Workstation and collaborative robots can help your QC department automate manual inspection tasks to increase inspection throughput, collect more accurate data and improve gage R&R. You will learn:
- How to use collaborative robots to automate QC measurement
- A detailed description of how the Q-Span System takes measurements, incorporating robotic pick-and-place
- How to qualify Q-Span Workstation tool capability for parts and processes in small-part manufacturing